Global Islamic Economy Summit (GIES) 2016
The Global Islamic Economy Summit (GIES) is the region’s premier forum on the Islamic economy. It brings together world-class experts in critical industry sectors that span geographic regions and cultural boundaries to directly address the greatest challenges and opportunities in the Islamic economy.
Organised by Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre, and with Thomson Reuters as a strategic partner, GIES 2016 will be held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, from October 11-12, 2016 at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, UAE.
In light of the strong growth outlook across Islamic economies and the tangible progress achieved in recent years, GIES 2016 will focus on further realising commercial opportunities whilst placing emphasis on social development and ethical investment.
By providing a platform for policymakers and industry leaders to connect and drive change, GIES 2016 will contribute to advancing a more equitable economic model and to shaping a better future.
- INDONESIA: MAY 12 TO 14, 2017- INDONESIA INTERNATIONAL HALAL EXPO 2017
- LONDON: MAY 11 TO 12 , 2017 - ISLAMIC FINANCE SUKUK THEORY AND PRACTICE
- London: 10th and 11th May, 2017 - HFA Halal Industry Conference (HHIC) 2017
- London: May 9 and 10, 2017 - ISLAMIC FINANCE RISK MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
- 6th Islamic Finance Expo and Conference 2017
- Frontier Exchange Islamic Enterprises
- Global Islamic Economy Summit 2015
- Islamic Economy Award 2016
- The 18th Malaysian Finance Association Annual Conference (MFAC) 2016 and The 7th Islamic Banking, Accounting and Finance Conference (iBAF) 2016
- Islamic Microfinance Summit
- Islamic Banking and Finance Conference 2016
- ICIF 2016: 18TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ISLAMIC FINANCE
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H