Loading the player...
Islamic Finance will Continue to Expand in the Next Decade Across Regions and Asset Classes
- 1:09 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) will set up an entity focused on asset management as part of its ambitions to expand its asset management business.
- 1:26 Fitch Pakistan’s Islamic finance industry expected to continue growth trajectory
- 1:13 Moody's: Islamic finance to continue growing in 2022 as economic recovery accelerates
- 0:59 Islamic banking in Africa to gain foothold over next decade despite regulatory challenges: Moody’s
- 1:57 Islamic finance to expand slowly in 2019-2020, but three accelerators could boost medium-term growth, says report
- 1:15 Malaysia-Islamic Development Bank to expand Islamic finance role
- 0:54 ADIB Securities reports over $6bln worth of trades for 9 months 2022
- 0:50 Khaleeji Commercial Bank appoints new head of retail banking
- 0:50 Uganda’s Bank launched the country’s first Islamic Sharia compliant account called Halal.
- 1:14 Saudi Islamic finance close to $800bn, Kingdom ranks first in the world SAMA official
- 1:17 Emergence of other Islamic hubs a boon
- 0:59 Saudi Arabia Islamic finance market is anticipated to grow at an impressive CAGR.
- 0:46 Russia to implement Islamic banking system
- 1:00 Islamic banks in Kuwait record 8.5% growth
- 0:52 Australia’s First Islamic Bank Has Been Licensed
- 0:52 Azerbaijan national assembly member demand to promote islamic banking