Loading the player...
Russia to implement Islamic banking system
Russia is moving toward implementing Islamic banking practises in four of its primarily Muslim eastern regions—Chechnya, Dagestan, Bashkortostan, and Tatarstan.
In the Russian State Duma, a new bill intended to promote Islamic finance in Russia has already been accepted. This area will develop partnership financing organisations. The Bank of Russia, which will control the market and maintain a registry of companies
- 1:22 KARACHI Islamic banking professionals have vowed to live up to the challenge of replacing interest based banking with a Shariah compliant system before the end of 2027
- 1:10 Islamic Banking in Russia may ease effect of sanctions said head of Sberbank
- 1:22 Miftah, scholars discuss implementation of Shariah in banking system
- 2:26 Morocco's CIH bank is positioning for growth as the North African country prepares to introduce a more flexible exchange rate system and expand its Islamic banking sector
- 1:50 RUSSIA, Pakistan to promote Islamic Finance
- 0:47 Russia's VEB says may raise financing on Islamic capital markets
- 0:54 ADIB Securities reports over $6bln worth of trades for 9 months 2022
- 0:50 Khaleeji Commercial Bank appoints new head of retail banking
- 0:50 Uganda’s Bank launched the country’s first Islamic Sharia compliant account called Halal.
- 1:14 Saudi Islamic finance close to $800bn, Kingdom ranks first in the world SAMA official
- 1:17 Emergence of other Islamic hubs a boon
- 0:59 Saudi Arabia Islamic finance market is anticipated to grow at an impressive CAGR.
- 0:46 Russia to implement Islamic banking system
- 1:00 Islamic banks in Kuwait record 8.5% growth
- 0:52 Australia’s First Islamic Bank Has Been Licensed
- 0:52 Azerbaijan national assembly member demand to promote islamic banking