Loading the player...
ADIB Securities reports over $6bln worth of trades for 9 months 2022
The Abu Dhabi-based brokerage reported a 149% increase in its Digital Trading platform utilisation compared to the same period last year.
The growth was largely driven by a strong increase in the number of transactions routed through the company's digital channels from 68% to 73% over the same period.
Dr. Amer Al Ameri, Chairman of the Board at ADIB Securities, said, "Our rapid expansion has planted us firmly at the top of the list amongst our competitors.
- 1:34 GFH reports 160% higher profits in 9 months
- 1:16 Saudi Aramco completes issuance of international trust certificates for $6bln sukuk
- 3:20 BankDhofar reports net profit for 2019
- 1:26 Faisal Islamic Bank reports profits in H1
- 1:40 Sharjah Islamic Bank reports 9% profit rise Q3
- 2:13 Asia Week Ahead Earnings reports for Asian tech giants
- 0:54 ADIB Securities reports over $6bln worth of trades for 9 months 2022
- 0:50 Khaleeji Commercial Bank appoints new head of retail banking
- 0:50 Uganda’s Bank launched the country’s first Islamic Sharia compliant account called Halal.
- 1:14 Saudi Islamic finance close to $800bn, Kingdom ranks first in the world SAMA official
- 1:17 Emergence of other Islamic hubs a boon
- 0:59 Saudi Arabia Islamic finance market is anticipated to grow at an impressive CAGR.
- 0:46 Russia to implement Islamic banking system
- 1:00 Islamic banks in Kuwait record 8.5% growth
- 0:52 Australia’s First Islamic Bank Has Been Licensed
- 0:52 Azerbaijan national assembly member demand to promote islamic banking