Loading the player...
Malaysia's Khazanah completes first issuance of ethical sukuk
The seven-year sukuk was priced at 4.3 percent after a day of book-building attracted foundations, corporations, banks, pension funds and asset managers, it said.
Funds raised from the 1 billion ringgit ($271.1 million) bond program set up last month will go towards the roll out of new government schools.
The bond, also known as sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) sukuk, is the latest government-led initiative to develop Islamic finance, a sector where private companies have been lukewarm in adopting new products.
- 5:08 Pakistan’s stock market gets its first Islamic financing instrument
- 1:29 Dubai's Emaar Properties sells $500mln 10-year sukuk
- 3:20 Emirates Islamic launches exclusive Cashbacksouk.ae portal
- 5:08 Al Baraka Bank South Africa Net Income Increases by 64% during the first half of 2019
- 1:26 Faisal Islamic Bank reports profits in H1
- 1:20 Dubai Islamic Bank narrows losses ahead of expansion
- 1:12 Malaysia Khazanah raises RM100m from SRI sukuk
- 3:03 Malaysia takes top spot in global sukuk issuance in Q1, says RAM
- 2:12 Malaysia continues to lead its peers in Sukuk issuance
- 1:52 Saudi Arabia completes third monthly issue of domestic sukuk
- 3:31 Bahrain-based cryptocurrency exchange completes CBB’s Regulatory Sandbox
- 1:54 Sukuk issuance set to climb 6% to around $130bn in 2019
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H