Loading the player...
Etisalat forms alliance with Aseel Islamic Finance
Etisalat, the UAE’s largest telco and Aseel Islamic Finance, the islamic banking arm of FGB, have signed a partnerships deal to offer small and medium businesses (SMB) in the emirates 10GB free business data every month with subscription to Assel Platinum Business Credit Card.
Aseel Business Credit Card is the first business credit card in the UAE and the Middle East and North Africa (Mena) region to offer the VISA IntelliLink System (VISB), said a statement.
This system is dedicated for Aseel customers which allows cardholders to view and manage all their expenses in one location.
It organises, simplifies and tracks spends efficiently giving them real insight into their finances and helping them to better manage their cash flow, plan their expenditure, and stay on budget.
The Aseel Business Credit Card also carries a very competitive fixed monthly charge and offers one of the highest credit card limit in the market to eligible Customers.
The business customers can benefit from Etisalat’s 10GB free data bundle at no rental charges for the first year. The data bundle will allow a minimum of two and up to five users to share the 10GB data pool, with no monthly rental per additional SIM for the first year, said the statement.
Salvador Anglada, chief business officer, Etisalat, said: “Etisalat is committed to help businesses grow. We are excited to partner with Aseel Islamic Finance in offering our SMB customers a power-packed proposition that addresses their financial and connectivity requirements in one go. It will not only help reduce the burden of added operational costs, but will also provide our business customers reliable Internet connectivity, simplicity of use and value-for-money, a key requirement that most SMBs and start-ups seek from their service provider.”
Fatima Qasimi, chief executive officer, Aseel Islamic Finance, said: “We are always striving to deliver innovative products and services which will help SMBs to grow their businesses and the Platinum Aseel Business Credit Card does exactly that. We’re pleased to ally with Etisalat to deliver a unique proposition which will allow SMBs to maximise business revenue, enhance their cash flow management and reduce their connectivity costs.” -TradeArabia News Service
Etisalat’s business customers subscribed to ‘Business Ultimate’, ‘Business Edge’, ‘My Business Plan’, mobile post-paid plans or ‘Business Supreme’ can also enjoy the shared data packages.
- 2:14 Fintech changes the way institutions provide financial services
- 3:06 Al Baraka Islamic Bank Launches All-New Customer Care WhatsApp Service
- 1:26 Emirates NBD partners with SAS to enhance customer services through AI
- 4:31 ICD seeks to increase Central Asian participation in Islamic finance through developing local SMEs, says company chair
- 2:11 Russia's Sberbank to Acquire Stake in Islamic Charity Platform PayZakat
- 1:32 Creditor objection period on SABB-Alawwal merger to end on Saturday
- 2:23 Sedania forms JV to explore Islamic financing via fintech platform
- 3:26 Pakistan seeks settlement with Etisalat in $800 million dispute
- 3:28 Alliance Islamic Bank launches social crowdfunding platform
- 1:58 UAE says most countries in oil cut deal like idea of long-term alliance
- 2:11 MasterCard and International Centre for education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF) to launch Islamic finance scholarship for women.
- 2:06 Islamic Finance services sector growing slower, The Islamic Finance Service Board Report says
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H