Loading the player...
Institute wins Islamic finance promotion award
According to a statement issued here on Saturday, the fund was established by the UKAID and was implemented in Pakistan by the State Bank of Pakistan.
IM Sciences is the only higher education institution in KP which has secured this fund based on the qualified faculty in Islamic finance, knowledge and research infrastructure, and collaborations with national and international partners in the industry.
The fund is aimed to work as hub of Islamic finance in the region to promote education, research, and capacity building of HR in the Islamic finance industry.
- 4:10 Islamic finance key to funding green energy projects
- 2:13 Alinma CEO shares leadership insights at Cambridge event
- 2:22 Dubai Islamic Bank Q2 profit jumps 14%
- 3:17 Consolidation on cards for UAE, Saudi islamic insurers over stricter capital norms
- 1:57 Emirates Strategic Investments Co readies debut dollar sukuk sale
- 1:34 Egypt’s FRA approves Sarwa Capital’s sukuk securitisation business
- 3:08 SBP wins global award in promoting Islamic finance
- 2:05 Amlak Finance Wins Euromoney's 'Innovation in Islamic Finance' Award
- 2:59 Zubair Mughal Wins Islamic Finance Recognition Award, awarded by Women on Boards (WOB)
- 1:60 BIBF Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance partners with DinarStandard to offer Islamic Finance and Muslim lifestyle training
- 3:04 Emirates Islamic announces first Tesla winner of the Kunooz savings account promotion
- 1:26 aafaq Islamic Finance conferred Business Excellence Award under Dubai Service Excellence Scheme
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H