Loading the player...
Institute wins Islamic finance promotion award
According to a statement issued here on Saturday, the fund was established by the UKAID and was implemented in Pakistan by the State Bank of Pakistan.
IM Sciences is the only higher education institution in KP which has secured this fund based on the qualified faculty in Islamic finance, knowledge and research infrastructure, and collaborations with national and international partners in the industry.
The fund is aimed to work as hub of Islamic finance in the region to promote education, research, and capacity building of HR in the Islamic finance industry.
- 2:03 PPAF awarded for services towards financial inclusion
- 3:28 Alliance Islamic Bank launches social crowdfunding platform
- 3:34 Only 1.6 pct of green bonds issued in Q1 2019 were Shariah-compliant sukuk – Moody’s
- 3:06 Fintech to help Qatar become Islamic finance hub QFC
- 1:56 UAE bank awards Dh1 million to Indian expat after maintaining account for six years
- 2:46 5th International Islamic Finance Executive Program Concludes in Jeddah
- 3:08 SBP wins global award in promoting Islamic finance
- 2:05 Amlak Finance Wins Euromoney's 'Innovation in Islamic Finance' Award
- 2:59 Zubair Mughal Wins Islamic Finance Recognition Award, awarded by Women on Boards (WOB)
- 1:60 BIBF Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance partners with DinarStandard to offer Islamic Finance and Muslim lifestyle training
- 3:04 Emirates Islamic announces first Tesla winner of the Kunooz savings account promotion
- 1:26 aafaq Islamic Finance conferred Business Excellence Award under Dubai Service Excellence Scheme
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H