Loading the player...
Saudia to acquire 50 new Airbus aircraft through Shari'ah-compliant finance
IAFC partnered with Airbus and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) to create a Shari’ah-compliant fund seeded by Airbus and the IDB and dedicated for Airbus aircraft. The Fund offers various forms of Islamic financing solutions, including Shari’ah compliant operating leases, Sukuk, and Ijarah financing.
Director General of Saudia, Engineer Saleh Bin Nasser Al-Jasser said that the deal with Airbus is an important step to support the transformation programme and achieve the objectives of the strategic plan of the company over the next five years.
Saudia will receive 14 aircraft in 2016, 18 aircraft in 2017, and 18 aircraft 2018 under the deal.
- 6:39 UAE banks prove resilience again with bumper profits
- 1:23 Saudi Al Ma’athar REIT secures $106.6mln shariah-compliant facility
- 1:51 GFH posts $49mln first half net profit
- 4:55 Uzbekistan is an Emerging Market for Islamic Finance
- 1:31 ENBD REIT buys back shares on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:13 UAE’s four largest banks post H1 profit above $5bln
- 2:40 Quantum Investment Bank and Palma launch a new Shariah compliant aircraft leasing fund with Airbus
- 1:05 Tawreeq launches Shari'ah Compliant Supply Chain Finance Platform
- 2:24 FNB launches Islamic finance facility as demand for Shari’ah compliant import finance grows
- 1:16 Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan is easing Sukuk rules as part of a measure to facilitate Islamic finance to develop the Shari'a compliant market.
- 2:11 Russia's Sberbank to Acquire Stake in Islamic Charity Platform PayZakat
- 2:48 Dubai Islamic Bank approves plan to acquire Noor Bank.
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H