Loading the player...
Turkey seeking to raise US$1.5bn from sukuk and yen issuance
The sovereign, rated Baa3 by Moody's and BBB- by Fitch, is to raise around USD400m-equivalent from the yen-denominated transaction and the rest from the sukuk.
"The merit [of the yen deal] is not going to be the principal amount, but issuing as a standalone without JBIC support," the official said at the sidelines of a conference in London.
The sovereign is aiming to price the sukuk in the fourth quarter of the year, and the yen-denominated deal at some point in the second half of the year, according to the official.
- 5:08 Pakistan’s stock market gets its first Islamic financing instrument
- 1:29 Dubai's Emaar Properties sells $500mln 10-year sukuk
- 3:20 Emirates Islamic launches exclusive Cashbacksouk.ae portal
- 5:08 Al Baraka Bank South Africa Net Income Increases by 64% during the first half of 2019
- 1:26 Faisal Islamic Bank reports profits in H1
- 1:20 Dubai Islamic Bank narrows losses ahead of expansion
- 1:26 PCC mandatory for Indians seeking jobs in UAE: Ministry
- 0:53 Bahrain's Mumtalakat set to raise $600 million in Sukuk
- 1:04 Malaysia's Bank Muamalat to raise up to 1 bln rgt via sukuk
- 1:57 Etihad could raise $1 billion in planned sukuk debut
- 1:22 Emirate of Sharjah to raise $1bln with seven-year sukuk - source
- 1:56 UAE's Etihad Airways could raise $1 billion in planned sukuk debut
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H