Egyptian Takaful Non-life eyes opening New Branch in Eastern Cairo
The new branch is probably to be in Maadi or 6th of October City, Arfeen added.
He asserted that this comes as part of the company's bigger scheme to expand into Delta, Suez Canal, and eastern Cairo regions within FY 2015-16 by which it would have eight branches afterwards.
About the possibility of opening up a new branch in Upper Egypt, Arfeen said Egyptian Takaful Company (Non-life) notably targets sites where industrial zones were present to enable the firm to attract new clients.
Egyptian Takaful Insurance Company (Non-life) owns already a branch in Asyut governorate, in Upper Egypt region, the official said.
- 5:08 Pakistan’s stock market gets its first Islamic financing instrument
- 1:29 Dubai's Emaar Properties sells $500mln 10-year sukuk
- 3:20 Emirates Islamic launches exclusive Cashbacksouk.ae portal
- 5:08 Al Baraka Bank South Africa Net Income Increases by 64% during the first half of 2019
- 1:26 Faisal Islamic Bank reports profits in H1
- 1:20 Dubai Islamic Bank narrows losses ahead of expansion
- 1:54 Misr Emirates Takaful Life studies two funding options to buy a property
- 2:49 Lebanon's youngest inventor turned life tragedy to life-saving device
- 2:19 Two-wheels appeal in Cairo
- 1:46 Asia Week Ahead: A new Eastern bloc in Shanghai?
- 1:45 Asian sukuk issues gain favour with Middle Eastern buyers
- 2:00 Pineapple farmers in eastern India suffer losses on account of low rainfall.
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H