Loading the player...
The World Halal Travel Summit & Exhibition
Global governments and tourism boards identify the potential of the Halal tourism market. Three day free-to-attend Summit & Exhibition takes place from 19th - 21st October 2015 at Abu Dhabi . The World Halal Travel Summit (WHTS15) is exclusively supported by The Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority
Palestine, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka are the latest countries to commit to The World Halal Travel Summit & Exhibition, joining Malaysia, Turkey, UAE, Canada, Australia, Croatia, Egypt, Tanzania and many more who are exhibiting and sponsoring at the event.
Andy Buchanan, Director, "The unrivaled support the summit is receiving on the global stage from the Abu Dhabi Government means that so many leading tourism organisations feel so enthusiastic about participating in the inaugural event. We are delighted to announce that Palestine has a large and important presence at WHTS15 which demonstrates not only how important they feel being part of the summit is but is also a testament to their future tourism ambitions in this space".
The World Halal Travel Summit & Exhibition, taking place in Abu Dhabi from the 19th to 21st of October 2015, is an all encompassing networking, educational and business event, putting Halal travel buyers and influencers directly in touch with companies and countries looking to grow their market share in the Halal tourism arena. WHTS15 offers a unique opportunity for exhibitors to meet international key decision makers and buyers, all in one place at one time.
- 3:42 Rise of halal market explored by expert panel at Global Islamic Economy Summit 2016
- 1:47 World’s first Halal Angels Network aims to tap $5trn
- 1:47 Iran accounts for 1% share of world’s $4bn turnover of halal food.mp4
- 1:44 Jewelry exhibition in Dubai
- 1:46 Annual Arabian MEP exhibition underway in Bahrain.
- 3:11 Dubai Islamic Bank offers job opportunities at the Careers UAE Exhibition
- 1:21 Government initiatives, investor awareness to boost ESG-linked sukuk market
- 1:40 Alizz Islamic Bank partners with HalalBooking.com
- 1:07 East Pipes Integrated secures $73.33mln loan from National Bank of Kuwait
- 1:23 SECP Organises ‘High Power Session On Islamic Finance
- 1:21 CEIF IM Sciences conducts Islamic Banking, Finance Summer School and product expo
- 1:23 African Islamic Banking, Takaful summit inaugurated in Dar es Salam,
- 1:34 Emirates Islamic Bank’s earnings rise 23% in H1-22
- 1:17 Adib’s digital banking platform for corporates sees growth
- 1:15 Malaysia-Islamic Development Bank to expand Islamic finance role
- 1:15 Oman's plan to introduce Islamic money market instruments is positive for sector