Loading the player...
Malaysia's Bank Muamalat to raise up to 1 bln rgt via sukuk
Bank Muamalat's new sukuk programme has loss-absorption features to meet Basel III criteria, qualifying as Tier 2 capital, rating agency RAM Ratings said in a regulatory filing.
The bank is 70 percent owned by conglomerate DRB-Hicom , while the remaining shares are held by Malaysia's sovereign wealth fund Khazanah Nasional Bhd.
In February, Bank Muamalat and Malaysia Building Society Bhd called off merger talks that would have created one of the country's largest standalone Islamic banks. ($1 = 4.1080 ringgit)
- 6:39 UAE banks prove resilience again with bumper profits
- 1:23 Saudi Al Ma’athar REIT secures $106.6mln shariah-compliant facility
- 1:51 GFH posts $49mln first half net profit
- 4:55 Uzbekistan is an Emerging Market for Islamic Finance
- 1:31 ENBD REIT buys back shares on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:13 UAE’s four largest banks post H1 profit above $5bln
- 3:07 Indonesia Bank Muamalat shareholders to inject $151 mln new capital.
- 0:53 Bahrain's Mumtalakat set to raise $600 million in Sukuk
- 1:03 Turkey seeking to raise US$1.5bn from sukuk and yen issuance
- 1:57 Etihad could raise $1 billion in planned sukuk debut
- 0:59 Islamic Development Bank to raise $2bln in sukuks in 2019
- 1:22 Emirate of Sharjah to raise $1bln with seven-year sukuk - source
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H