Loading the player...
Malaysia's Bank Muamalat to raise up to 1 bln rgt via sukuk
Bank Muamalat's new sukuk programme has loss-absorption features to meet Basel III criteria, qualifying as Tier 2 capital, rating agency RAM Ratings said in a regulatory filing.
The bank is 70 percent owned by conglomerate DRB-Hicom , while the remaining shares are held by Malaysia's sovereign wealth fund Khazanah Nasional Bhd.
In February, Bank Muamalat and Malaysia Building Society Bhd called off merger talks that would have created one of the country's largest standalone Islamic banks. ($1 = 4.1080 ringgit)
- 2:12 Bank nizwa contributes in financing iconic mall of muscat
- 3:23 Conventional bond, sukuk listings hit $77.47bln on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Sharjah Islamic Bank's net profit rises by 6% in Q1 2019
- 2:40 iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank
- 2:22 Emirates Islamic Bank's net profit surges 97% to Dh411 million
- 4:36 Suriname, Guyana seek Islamic funding for development
- 3:07 Indonesia Bank Muamalat shareholders to inject $151 mln new capital.
- 0:53 Bahrain's Mumtalakat set to raise $600 million in Sukuk
- 1:03 Turkey seeking to raise US$1.5bn from sukuk and yen issuance
- 0:59 Islamic Development Bank to raise $2bln in sukuks in 2019
- 1:57 Etihad could raise $1 billion in planned sukuk debut
- 1:22 Emirate of Sharjah to raise $1bln with seven-year sukuk - source
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H