Loading the player...
The World Bank-IFSB-Turkish Treasury hold joint conference focused on Takaful
This conference, which is themed as “Realising the Value Proposition of Takaful Industry for a Stable and Inclusive Financial System” will be organised in Istanbul, Turkey on May 30-31, 2016.
This Conference aims to provide a platform for global practitioners and stakeholders in Takaful (Islamic insurance) industry – including senior representatives of multilateral development institutions, insurance supervisors, Takaful and ReTakaful undertakings and academics – to discuss selected emerging issues faced by this sector. The deliberations in the Conference will cover the recent outlook of the Takaful industry and its potential in enhancing risk coverage of households and corporates, its role as a tool for financial inclusion as well as supporting the growth of Islamic finance industry globally.
The Conference will also include discussion on the developments made in the legal, regulatory, and supervisory framework for Takaful and ReTakaful sectors, focusing on the pre-requisites and governance of these sectors at national and international levels.
- 5:08 Pakistan’s stock market gets its first Islamic financing instrument
- 1:29 Dubai's Emaar Properties sells $500mln 10-year sukuk
- 3:20 Emirates Islamic launches exclusive Cashbacksouk.ae portal
- 5:08 Al Baraka Bank South Africa Net Income Increases by 64% during the first half of 2019
- 1:26 Faisal Islamic Bank reports profits in H1
- 1:20 Dubai Islamic Bank narrows losses ahead of expansion
- 3:52 Islamic Finance in the Post Oil Economic Scenario theme for AAOIFI-World Bank Annual Conference
- 1:14 Qatar to launch energy-focused Islamic bank with $10 billion capital
- 1:28 AAOIFI-World International Conference, edition 12
- 1:41 2nd World Islamic Economic and Finance Conference begins
- 1:46 The IFSB Council appoints new Technical Committee of the IFSB
- 3:56 Dubai property developers put bond plans on hold- sources
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H