Loading the player...
Dubai Islamic Bank meets forecasts with 3 percent Q2 profit rise
The bank made 928.9 million dirhams ($252.9 million) in the three months to June 30, it said in a statement. This compares with a profit of 902 million dirhams in the corresponding period of 2015.
The average forecast of three analysts was for Dubai Islamic Bank to make a quarterly profit of 933 million dirhams.
- 2:12 Bank nizwa contributes in financing iconic mall of muscat
- 3:23 Conventional bond, sukuk listings hit $77.47bln on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Sharjah Islamic Bank's net profit rises by 6% in Q1 2019
- 2:40 iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank
- 2:22 Emirates Islamic Bank's net profit surges 97% to Dh411 million
- 4:36 Suriname, Guyana seek Islamic funding for development
- 2:07 Dubai Islamic Bank Q3 net profit falls 9.9 prc, meets estimates
- 1:02 Qatar Islamic Bank Q2 net profit rises 13.7 pct, beats forecasts
- 1:27 Qatar Islamic Bank second quarter profit rises 19 percent
- 1:26 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank says H 1 net profit climb 33 percent in Egypt.
- 0:57 Islamic Development Bank prices $1.25 bln sukuk with 2.26 percent profit rate
- 2:03 Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan posts after tax profit of PKR 2.5 billion
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H