Loading the player...
Saudi shipper Bahri says unit secures $133.2 million Islamic funding
The funding will be provided to National Chemical Carriers by Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation and BNP Paribas in the form of a murabaha facility for a 10-year period, it said in a bourse statement.
A murabaha is a cost-plus-profit arrangement which complies with Islamic finance standards.
- 1:52 Alhokair Saudi mall developer secures $1.9bln Islamic loan
- 2:05 Funding shortfall of $13bn seen for Mena SME Islamic financing
- 2:10 Oman copper-gold venture mulls Islamic finance for project funding.
- 0:54 Saudi Investment Bank closes 500 million riyals sukuk
- 1:18 Musharaka REIT Fund secures $109mln facility from Al Rajhi Bank
- 1:54 Misr Emirates Takaful Life studies two funding options to buy a property
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H