Loading the player...
Islamic finance body International Islamic Liquidity Management auctions first four month sukuk
Previously, the International Islamic Liquidity Management has issued three-month and six-month paper, which were introduced to meet a shortage of liquid, investment-grade instruments Islamic banks could trade to manage short-term funding needs.
The International Islamic Liquidity Management sold the four-month sukuk at a profit rate of 1.37389 percent, attracting 17 bids worth a combined $1.3 billion, the Malaysian central bank's website showed.
It also sold $840 million of three-month sukuk at a profit rate of 1.24411 percent, attracting orders of $1.6 billion via 14 bids. The issues were bought by 11 primary dealer banks.
The International Islamic Liquidity Management, a consortium of central banks from Asia, the Middle East and Africa, began issuing sukuk in 2013 under an issuance programme which permits maturities of up to one year.
- 2:12 Bank nizwa contributes in financing iconic mall of muscat
- 3:23 Conventional bond, sukuk listings hit $77.47bln on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Sharjah Islamic Bank's net profit rises by 6% in Q1 2019
- 2:40 iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank
- 2:22 Emirates Islamic Bank's net profit surges 97% to Dh411 million
- 4:36 Suriname, Guyana seek Islamic funding for development
- 3:31 Islamic finance body International Islamic Liquidity Management auctions first four month sukuk
- 2:26 Islamic finance body International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation re-issues $860 million sukuk.
- 1:27 International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation Increases Sukuk Issuance to $3bln
- 5:40 New strategies introduced to meet Islamic liquidity management challenges
- 2:51 Islamic finance body IFSB throws down gauntlet on sukuk
- 3:05 Islamic finance body IIFM launches FX forward standards
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H