Loading the player...
Emaar Properties of Dubai targets 10 year sukuk sale
The transaction, for which order books have now opened, is currently earmarked to price in the low-to-mid 200 basis point range over equivalent mid swaps, according to the document.
Benchmark size is traditionally understood to mean upwards of $500 million.
The developer's issuance of Islamic bonds is being managed by Standard Chartered, Bank ABC, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, First Gulf Bank, Mashreq, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Noor Bank and Union National Bank, the document said.
- 2:12 Bank nizwa contributes in financing iconic mall of muscat
- 3:23 Conventional bond, sukuk listings hit $77.47bln on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Sharjah Islamic Bank's net profit rises by 6% in Q1 2019
- 2:40 iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank
- 2:22 Emirates Islamic Bank's net profit surges 97% to Dh411 million
- 4:36 Suriname, Guyana seek Islamic funding for development
- 0:48 Dubai's Emaar Properties mandates banks for possible USD sukuk
- 0:57 Dubai's Emaar Malls tightens guidance for 10-year sukuk
- 1:37 Saudi Arabia plans international sukuk sale in second half of this year - Maal
- 2:04 SME Bank targets 90% Islamic financing portfolio by year-end
- 4:29 Dubai Islamic Bank mandates banks for potential sukuk sale -sources
- 3:41 Dubai-based Emaar unit inks home finance deal with Noor Bank
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H