Loading the player...
Emaar Properties of Dubai targets 10 year sukuk sale
The transaction, for which order books have now opened, is currently earmarked to price in the low-to-mid 200 basis point range over equivalent mid swaps, according to the document.
Benchmark size is traditionally understood to mean upwards of $500 million.
The developer's issuance of Islamic bonds is being managed by Standard Chartered, Bank ABC, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, First Gulf Bank, Mashreq, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Noor Bank and Union National Bank, the document said.
- 3:18 Saudi based Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform Raqamyah signs with Shariyah Review Bureau
- 1:22 Bahrain central bank issues final rules on insurance aggregators
- 3:05 GCC Islamic banks headed for more M&A deals
- 3:01 Bank Nizwa participates in malaysia industry event to leverage latest trends in islamic finance
- 6:05 Qatar’s Islamic finance sector to get central regulation, profitability remains high
- 2:28 CIS is the next frontier for Islamic banking expansion Moody’s
- 0:48 Dubai's Emaar Properties mandates banks for possible USD sukuk
- 0:57 Dubai's Emaar Malls tightens guidance for 10-year sukuk
- 3:15 Saudi Real Estate Refinance Co plans up to $1.07bln sukuk sale this year -CEO
- 1:37 Saudi Arabia plans international sukuk sale in second half of this year - Maal
- 2:04 SME Bank targets 90% Islamic financing portfolio by year-end
- 4:29 Dubai Islamic Bank mandates banks for potential sukuk sale -sources
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H