Loading the player...
Malaysia's Bank Islam launches first Shariah-compliant business credit card
Its managing director Datuk Seri Zukri Samat said the new initiative, with support from Visa, is aimed at increasing its portfolio and product mix to better serve the needs of its clients.
“We believe the multiple benefits of this product make it attractive in the current environment where businesses demand greater convenience to support their operations.
“With this business card, we hope to reach 10 percent of our business customer base (about 200,000 clients) in the first three years of the launch," he said at the launch ceremony of its Visa Infinite business credit card-i.
The privileges of the business card-i include being fully shariah-compliant, having no compounding finance charges, 20-days profit charge free period and an annual fee waiver.
Others include financing limit of up to RM250,000, complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounges at airports in Malaysia and Singapore, free Takaful travel protection coverage up to RM2 million, and free Takaful protection up to RM10,000.
- 2:36 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank said to mull merger option
- 4:54 Morocco finally sets the stage for takaful industry
- 3:34 Bank of the Philippines urged to lobby for Islamic banking bill
- 8:02 Slow sustainability integration a threat to Islamic Finance
- 3:56 Al Salam Bank to introduce Islamic banking practices in Seychelles
- 6:45 Malaysia a global leader in Islamic banking
- 1:59 Malaysia's Central Bank governor launches Educator's Manual on Shariah standards
- 6:22 Profits attract UK, Singapore non-Muslims to Shariah-compliant banks, Malaysia leads with ‘Islamic First’ policy
- 2:40 Quantum Investment Bank and Palma launch a new Shariah compliant aircraft leasing fund with Airbus
- 2:02 Emirates Islamic launches Easy Card
- 1:24 Maybank jointly arranges $219 mln Shariah compliant construction financing.
- 1:45 Turkey’s plans to expand the share of Shariah-compliant assets
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H