Loading the player...
Islamic Development Bank appoints nine banks for five-year sukuk -bankers.
The Jeddah-based financial institution has mandated Boubyan Bank, Credit Agricole, Gulf International Bank, JP Morgan, Mizuho, Natixis, NBAD, RHB and Standard Chartered for a five-year debt issue, said the sources.
Islamic Development Bank could not immediately be reached for comment.
The mandate who added that the notes would be sold after the U S.
Elections on November 8 Islamic Bank Development representatives were in the United Arab Emirates to meet investors, he added.
IDB, rated AAA by Moody's, Standard & Poor's and Fitch, sold its last US dollar denominated sukuk in March.
That issue, of $1.5 billlion, offered 50 basis points over midswaps and was priced at par at 1.775 percent.
- 2:36 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank said to mull merger option
- 4:54 Morocco finally sets the stage for takaful industry
- 3:34 Bank of the Philippines urged to lobby for Islamic banking bill
- 8:02 Slow sustainability integration a threat to Islamic Finance
- 3:56 Al Salam Bank to introduce Islamic banking practices in Seychelles
- 6:45 Malaysia a global leader in Islamic banking
- 1:13 Islamic Development Bank President Calls On Other Banks To Increase Development Finance, Mobilize Private Sector To Achieve SDGs
- 0:55 UAE's Ajman Bank raises $230 million Islamic loan - bankers
- 1:43 Islamic Development Bank increases sukuk programme to $25 bln
- 0:42 Pakistan hires banks for US dollar five and 10-year sukuk deals
- 1:17 Islamic Development Bank lists $1.25 billion Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 0:57 Islamic Development Bank prices $1.25 bln sukuk with 2.26 percent profit rate
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H