Loading the player...
Islamic Development Bank appoints nine banks for five-year sukuk -bankers.
The Jeddah-based financial institution has mandated Boubyan Bank, Credit Agricole, Gulf International Bank, JP Morgan, Mizuho, Natixis, NBAD, RHB and Standard Chartered for a five-year debt issue, said the sources.
Islamic Development Bank could not immediately be reached for comment.
The mandate who added that the notes would be sold after the U S.
Elections on November 8 Islamic Bank Development representatives were in the United Arab Emirates to meet investors, he added.
IDB, rated AAA by Moody's, Standard & Poor's and Fitch, sold its last US dollar denominated sukuk in March.
That issue, of $1.5 billlion, offered 50 basis points over midswaps and was priced at par at 1.775 percent.
- 3:18 Saudi based Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform Raqamyah signs with Shariyah Review Bureau
- 1:22 Bahrain central bank issues final rules on insurance aggregators
- 3:05 GCC Islamic banks headed for more M&A deals
- 3:01 Bank Nizwa participates in malaysia industry event to leverage latest trends in islamic finance
- 6:05 Qatar’s Islamic finance sector to get central regulation, profitability remains high
- 2:28 CIS is the next frontier for Islamic banking expansion Moody’s
- 1:10 Islamic Development Bank starts marketing 5 year dollar sukuk –document
- 1:23 Islamic Development Bank hires banks for dollar sukuk
- 1:13 Islamic Development Bank President Calls On Other Banks To Increase Development Finance, Mobilize Private Sector To Achieve SDGs
- 0:55 UAE's Ajman Bank raises $230 million Islamic loan - bankers
- 0:42 Pakistan hires banks for US dollar five and 10-year sukuk deals
- 1:27 UAE's top bankers support Debt Settlement Bank Initiative
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H