Loading the player...
Islamic Development Bank
The triple A rated Saudi Arabia-based development bank has set initial pricing guidance in the 50 basis points over mid-swaps area.
The Islamic bond, likely to be in excess of $1 billion, will price on Wednesday, Nov. 30, the document stated.
- 2:36 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank said to mull merger option
- 4:54 Morocco finally sets the stage for takaful industry
- 3:34 Bank of the Philippines urged to lobby for Islamic banking bill
- 8:02 Slow sustainability integration a threat to Islamic Finance
- 3:56 Al Salam Bank to introduce Islamic banking practices in Seychelles
- 6:45 Malaysia a global leader in Islamic banking
- 1:13 Islamic Development Bank President Calls On Other Banks To Increase Development Finance, Mobilize Private Sector To Achieve SDGs
- 1:43 Islamic Development Bank increases sukuk programme to $25 bln
- 3:19 Islamic Development Bank provides $40 million loan for Kazakh businesses
- 1:17 Islamic Development Bank lists $1.25 billion Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 0:57 Islamic Development Bank prices $1.25 bln sukuk with 2.26 percent profit rate
- 1:26 Islamic Development Bank appoints nine banks for five-year sukuk -bankers.
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H