Loading the player...
Saudi Investment Bank closes 500 million riyals sukuk
The subordinated Islamic bond, or sukuk, was sold privately, it added.
The debt transaction will boost the Riyadh-headquartered bank's capital base and its capital adequacy ratio, in addition to diversifying the Saudi bank's funding sources and its maturity profile, the bank said.
Alistithmar for Financial Securities and Brokerage Company and J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Company were the joint lead managers, it added.
- 2:12 Bank nizwa contributes in financing iconic mall of muscat
- 3:23 Conventional bond, sukuk listings hit $77.47bln on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Sharjah Islamic Bank's net profit rises by 6% in Q1 2019
- 2:40 iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank
- 2:22 Emirates Islamic Bank's net profit surges 97% to Dh411 million
- 4:36 Suriname, Guyana seek Islamic funding for development
- 0:37 Saudi Real Estate Co and Alinma Investment buy 1.8 bln riyals of land
- 2:33 Saudi Arabian developer Jabal Omar to raise 4 billion riyals via sukuk –sources
- 3:17 Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and Abu Dhabi Global Market partner to support investment
- 0:36 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 1:04 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 1:55 Qatar sells 4.6 bln riyals in bonds, sukuk
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H