Loading the player...
Saudi Investment Bank closes 500 million riyals sukuk
The subordinated Islamic bond, or sukuk, was sold privately, it added.
The debt transaction will boost the Riyadh-headquartered bank's capital base and its capital adequacy ratio, in addition to diversifying the Saudi bank's funding sources and its maturity profile, the bank said.
Alistithmar for Financial Securities and Brokerage Company and J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Company were the joint lead managers, it added.
- 2:36 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank said to mull merger option
- 4:54 Morocco finally sets the stage for takaful industry
- 3:34 Bank of the Philippines urged to lobby for Islamic banking bill
- 8:02 Slow sustainability integration a threat to Islamic Finance
- 3:56 Al Salam Bank to introduce Islamic banking practices in Seychelles
- 6:45 Malaysia a global leader in Islamic banking
- 0:37 Saudi Real Estate Co and Alinma Investment buy 1.8 bln riyals of land
- 2:33 Saudi Arabian developer Jabal Omar to raise 4 billion riyals via sukuk –sources
- 0:36 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 1:04 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 3:17 Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and Abu Dhabi Global Market partner to support investment
- 0:43 Kuwait's Warba Bank gets central bank approval for $250 million sukuk
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H