Loading the player...
Islamic bank Al Baraka eyes $300 mln Tier 1 sukuk issue in Q1 2017 -CEO
"You'll see issuance of sukuk in the first quarter of 2017 around $300 million, and we are talking to some banks" about arranging it, Adnan Ahmed Yousef told reporters on the sidelines of an Islamic banking conference.
Yousef added that the issue would enhance the bank's core Tier 1 capital.
Al Baraka had a total capital adequacy ratio - a key indicator of a bank's financial health, which combines both Tier 1 and supplementary Tier 2 capital - of 15.15 percent as of June 30, according to a regulatory disclosure on its website.
- 2:03 PPAF awarded for services towards financial inclusion
- 3:28 Alliance Islamic Bank launches social crowdfunding platform
- 3:34 Only 1.6 pct of green bonds issued in Q1 2019 were Shariah-compliant sukuk – Moody’s
- 3:06 Fintech to help Qatar become Islamic finance hub QFC
- 1:56 UAE bank awards Dh1 million to Indian expat after maintaining account for six years
- 2:46 5th International Islamic Finance Executive Program Concludes in Jeddah
- 0:44 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank may expand Tier 1 sukuk issue by $2-3 bln
- 2:23 Nigeria eyes maiden sukuk issue this year, may sell Euro bond
- 0:36 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 1:04 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 1:52 Linklaters advises as Qatar Islamic Bank raises $550 million with Tier 1 Sukuk
- 3:54 Noor Bank's US$500 million Tier 1 Sukuk listed on Nasdaq Dubai
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H