Loading the player...
Islamic Development Bank lists $1.25 billion Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
It is the seventh Sukuk listing on the exchange by the IDB, making it the largest Sukuk issuer on Nasdaq Dubai at 8.55 billion US dollars. Altogether, Nasdaq Dubai has 56 Sukuk listings totalling US$43.96 billion, making it the largest exchange in the world for Sukuk by value.
Based in Saudi Arabia, the IDB has 57 member countries and its activities are designed to foster their economic development and social progress. Nasdaq Dubai provides the IDB and its other regional and international issuers with close links to investors around the world as well as a first class listing infrastructure.
- 2:12 Bank nizwa contributes in financing iconic mall of muscat
- 3:23 Conventional bond, sukuk listings hit $77.47bln on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Sharjah Islamic Bank's net profit rises by 6% in Q1 2019
- 2:40 iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank
- 2:22 Emirates Islamic Bank's net profit surges 97% to Dh411 million
- 4:36 Suriname, Guyana seek Islamic funding for development
- 1:50 Noor Bank lists $500mln Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 1:23 Nasdaq Dubai welcomes listing of USD 750 million Sukuk by Dubai Islamic Bank
- 3:37 DP World Group Chairman and CEO rings market opening bell to celebrate listing of US$ 1.2 billion Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai.
- 1:16 Sharjah Islamic Bank and Emirates Islamic list Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 3:54 Noor Bank's US$500 million Tier 1 Sukuk listed on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Noor Bank CEO rings bell to celebrate listing of its debut US$500 million Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H