Loading the player...
Nasdaq Dubai welcomes listing of $1bln sukuk
The listing strengthens Dubai’s position as the world’s biggest place for Sukuk listings by value, raising the total listed in the emirate to 47.21 billion US Dollars.
It is the third debt listing by ICD on Nasdaq Dubai, after the listing announced in May 2014 of a 700 million US Dollar Sukuk and a 300 million US Dollar nominal bond.
- 1:14 Qatar to launch energy-focused Islamic bank with $10 billion capital
- 3:32 Emirates Islamic named most Innovative Islamic Bank by Islamic Finance News
- 1:59 NMC wins ‘UAE Deal of the Year’ for $400mln sukuk
- 7:18 Banking on mergers More consolidations seen in UAE lending sector
- 3:18 GCC corporate bond and sukuk issuance up 86% last year - Moody's
- 3:11 UK's NCWA to invest in Islamic finance platform
- 1:23 Nasdaq Dubai welcomes listing of USD 750 million Sukuk by Dubai Islamic Bank
- 2:44 Noor Bank CEO rings bell to celebrate listing of its debut US$500 million Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 1:55 Ahmed bin Saeed rings bell to celebrate listing of $913 million Sukuk by Emirates Airline on Nasdaq Dubai
- 3:37 DP World Group Chairman and CEO rings market opening bell to celebrate listing of US$ 1.2 billion Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai.
- 1:50 Noor Bank lists $500mln Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 1:17 Islamic Development Bank lists $1.25 billion Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H