Loading the player...
The International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signs $450 million export financing agreement with Burkina Faso
The agreement has been signed by Eng. Hani Salem Sonbol, CEO of ITFC and H.E Mrs Hadizatou Rosine Coulibaly, Minister of Economy, Finance and Development and Islamic Development Bank Governor for Burkina Faso.
The framework agreement aims at financing and supporting Burkina Faso’s export of agricultural commodities, especially cotton, import of energy commodities such as crude oil and refined petroleum products, import of agricultural inputs and food stuff and extend lines of financing to local banks to support small and medium-sized enterprises.
- 4:10 Islamic finance key to funding green energy projects
- 2:13 Alinma CEO shares leadership insights at Cambridge event
- 2:22 Dubai Islamic Bank Q2 profit jumps 14%
- 3:17 Consolidation on cards for UAE, Saudi islamic insurers over stricter capital norms
- 1:57 Emirates Strategic Investments Co readies debut dollar sukuk sale
- 1:34 Egypt’s FRA approves Sarwa Capital’s sukuk securitisation business
- 1:18 International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation's supports Coris Bank
- 2:26 Islamic finance body International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation re-issues $860 million sukuk.
- 1:54 aafaq signs collaborative agreement with HBMSU s Dubai Centre for Islamic Banking and Finance
- 1:37 Tunisia agrees $1.5bln financing deal with Int'l Islamic Trade Finance Corp
- 0:59 Bahrain's Diyar Al Muharraq signs $366 mln Islamic financing
- 2:32 RSGT signs SR260 million Islamic financial accord
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H