Loading the player...
Dubai Meraas Holding issues $200 mln tap of private sukuk due in 2022 -document
Under a bond tap, an existing transaction is reopened for subscription, using the same documentation as before.
The $200 million of private sukuk, due in May 2022, were priced at a 4.991 percent yield to maturity and arranged by Dubai Islamic Bank and Emirates NBD Capital, the document showed.
- 1:50 Noor Bank lists $500mln Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- 1:13 Malaysia advisory board to set up committee to focus on 1MDB scandal
- 2:59 Zubair Mughal Wins Islamic Finance Recognition Award, awarded by Women on Boards (WOB)
- 2:49 Islamic Finance Knowledge Program launches its 6th session in Sur
- 1:43 Dentons advises regional banks on Islamic financing
- 1:52 Alhokair Saudi mall developer secures $1.9bln Islamic loan
- 2:12 The Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and the Banco Nacional de Investimento (BNI) agree to cooperate in private sector development in Mozambique.
- 1:45 Oman okays MB Holding's $150 mln sukuk programme
- 2:04 Oman's MB Holding Co Hires Banks For $150 Mln Sukuk Sale
- 2:56 Dentons advises Mohammed Al Barwani Holding on landmark Sukuk issuance
- 1:47 Kuwait financial regulator opens door for more sukuk issues
- 0:53 Saudi finance minister says debt issues to include sukuk as well as bonds
- 19:32 ASIA BUSINESS WEEK EP 385 SBN
- 2:33 Saudi Arabian developer Jabal Omar to raise 4 billion riyals via sukuk –sources
- 0:52 Dubai Meraas Holding issues $200 mln tap of private sukuk due in 2022 -document
- 19:28 Asia Business Week EP 385 SHINE ISLAMIC FINANCE..mpg
- 17:12 ASIA BUSINESS WEEK
- 1:16 Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan is easing Sukuk rules as part of a measure to facilitate Islamic finance to develop the Shari'a compliant market.
- 2:26 Morocco's CIH bank is positioning for growth as the North African country prepares to introduce a more flexible exchange rate system and expand its Islamic banking sector
- 1:55 Malaysia Is On Track To Achieve Global Halal Hub status by 2020 backed by a holistic ecosystem
- 1:34 14th Malaysia International Halal Showcase Expects To Generate At Least 400 Mln Malaysian Ringgit From international sourcing program
- 3:31 Brunei welcomes Foreign Direct Investment in Halal food industry