Loading the player...
Dubai Meraas Holding issues $200 mln tap of private sukuk due in 2022 -document
Under a bond tap, an existing transaction is reopened for subscription, using the same documentation as before.
The $200 million of private sukuk, due in May 2022, were priced at a 4.991 percent yield to maturity and arranged by Dubai Islamic Bank and Emirates NBD Capital, the document showed.
- 1:27 Qatar Islamic Bank second quarter profit rises 19 percent
- 3:19 Islamic Development Bank provides $40 million loan for Kazakh businesses
- 1:58 First Abu Dhabi Bank raises $850mln through sukuk
- 2:42 Emirates Islamic posts record $251m net profit in 2018.
- 3:07 No banking mergers in Malaysia this year- Research firms
- 3:08 SBP wins global award in promoting Islamic finance
- 1:45 Oman okays MB Holding's $150 mln sukuk programme
- 2:12 The Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and the Banco Nacional de Investimento (BNI) agree to cooperate in private sector development in Mozambique.
- 2:04 Oman's MB Holding Co Hires Banks For $150 Mln Sukuk Sale
- 2:56 Dentons advises Mohammed Al Barwani Holding on landmark Sukuk issuance
- 1:47 Kuwait financial regulator opens door for more sukuk issues
- 0:53 Saudi finance minister says debt issues to include sukuk as well as bonds
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H