Loading the player...
Dubai Meraas Holding issues $200 mln tap of private sukuk due in 2022 -document
Under a bond tap, an existing transaction is reopened for subscription, using the same documentation as before.
The $200 million of private sukuk, due in May 2022, were priced at a 4.991 percent yield to maturity and arranged by Dubai Islamic Bank and Emirates NBD Capital, the document showed.
- 2:14 Fintech changes the way institutions provide financial services
- 3:06 Al Baraka Islamic Bank Launches All-New Customer Care WhatsApp Service
- 1:26 Emirates NBD partners with SAS to enhance customer services through AI
- 4:31 ICD seeks to increase Central Asian participation in Islamic finance through developing local SMEs, says company chair
- 2:11 Russia's Sberbank to Acquire Stake in Islamic Charity Platform PayZakat
- 1:32 Creditor objection period on SABB-Alawwal merger to end on Saturday
- 1:10 Islamic Development Bank starts marketing 5 year dollar sukuk –document
- 1:45 Oman okays MB Holding's $150 mln sukuk programme
- 2:04 Oman's MB Holding Co Hires Banks For $150 Mln Sukuk Sale
- 2:12 The Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and the Banco Nacional de Investimento (BNI) agree to cooperate in private sector development in Mozambique.
- 2:56 Dentons advises Mohammed Al Barwani Holding on landmark Sukuk issuance
- 5:21 Kuwait International Bank issues $300mln AT1 sukuk
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H