Loading the player...
AAOIFI-World International Conference, edition 12
The conference will feature a distinguished host of speakers including 30 experts hailing from 15 countries
In recognition and appreciation of the major role played by Saudi Arabia with regards to the Islamic finance industry, the conference will have the honor to host a prominent guest of honor and keynote speaker, H.E. Dr. Ahmed Abdulkarim Alkholifey, Governor, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority.
The conference will also discuss a number of key topics that converge with its main theme through a number of panel discussion, presentations, and research papers covering an array of topics
The AAOIFI-World Bank Conference is one of the key annual, technical and professional events for the Islamic finance industry, which has been keenly attended by a vast number of the industry’s figures, experts and specialists.
- 1:27 Qatar Islamic Bank second quarter profit rises 19 percent
- 3:19 Islamic Development Bank provides $40 million loan for Kazakh businesses
- 1:58 First Abu Dhabi Bank raises $850mln through sukuk
- 2:42 Emirates Islamic posts record $251m net profit in 2018.
- 3:07 No banking mergers in Malaysia this year- Research firms
- 3:08 SBP wins global award in promoting Islamic finance
- 3:52 Islamic Finance in the Post Oil Economic Scenario theme for AAOIFI-World Bank Annual Conference
- 0:42 Second edition of Global Islamic Economy Summit set to address key growth drivers and advance the sectors within
- 1:34 14th Malaysia International Halal Showcase Expects To Generate At Least 400 Mln Malaysian Ringgit From international sourcing program
- 1:24 Most international sukuks originate in the GCC
- 2:27 FNB Islamic Banking wins two international awards
- 5:11 Qatar holds third international equestrian competition
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H