Islamic Windows of Coris Bank International pave the way to achieve SDG goal by ensuring financial inclusion and shared prosperity
Ms. Niang Sakho, the CEO of Coris Bank International Senegal welcomed the attendees at the launching ceremony of the Islamic Window and stated that Coris Bank is engaged in offering suitable products and services to its clients in line with their expectations. It is therefore natural for Coris Bank to engage in highly desired Islamic Finance for both Muslim and Non-Muslim communities given its ethical values, social philosophy, and impact on real economy as well as robust resilience.
The aim of Coris Bank is to present its customers with alternative Islamic Banking products and services which will ensure financial inclusion and economic prosperity for millions of people who are left out from the financial sector due to lack shariah complaint means. Such inclusive growth and development will go a long way to create an equitable distribution of wealth.
during the launching ceremony, the Islamic Finance group director of Coris Bank International, Mrs Sylvie Sally KINDA COMPAORE presented the strategy of the bank to offer the Islamic banking as alternative products to conventional products. She highlighted the crucial roles ICD played to launch different Islamic Windows of Coris banking group successfully.
- 2:36 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank said to mull merger option
- 4:54 Morocco finally sets the stage for takaful industry
- 3:34 Bank of the Philippines urged to lobby for Islamic banking bill
- 8:02 Slow sustainability integration a threat to Islamic Finance
- 3:56 Al Salam Bank to introduce Islamic banking practices in Seychelles
- 6:45 Malaysia a global leader in Islamic banking
- 1:18 International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation's supports Coris Bank
- 1:13 Islamic Development Bank President Calls On Other Banks To Increase Development Finance, Mobilize Private Sector To Achieve SDGs
- 1:20 Bahrain Islamic Bank appoints new Chief Financial Officer
- 1:20 Euro zone's first Islamic bank opens in Germany's financial capital Frankfurt
- 1:43 Are Muslim-majority countries doing enough to achieve a universal halal standard?
- 2:11 Barwa Bank and International Bank of Qatar in advanced merger talks
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H