News Local News
Loading the player...
Weak private sector appetite hampers Indonesia’s Islamic finance growth
- 7:18 Islamic Economy investment Modest fashion grows to a $283bln industry.
- 1:46 Against a loss in the same quarter in 2018
- 2:36 Spending in Islamic economy grows 5.2% report
- 2:07 Sidra seals $206mln deal for US industrial portfolio
- 1:15 Saudi mall operator Arabian Centres hires banks for debut dollar bonds
- 3:35 International Halal Accreditation Forum welcomes 6 new countries as members
- 2:12 The Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and the Banco Nacional de Investimento (BNI) agree to cooperate in private sector development in Mozambique.
- 1:13 Islamic Development Bank President Calls On Other Banks To Increase Development Finance, Mobilize Private Sector To Achieve SDGs
- 1:05 December 2 & 3 will be private sector holidays in the UAE
- 1:36 Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector working with IAP Integrated to take its fintech solutions to major Islamic markets
- 2:01 Indonesia's government roadmap will drive Islamic banking consolidation and growth
- 2:26 Morocco's CIH bank is positioning for growth as the North African country prepares to introduce a more flexible exchange rate system and expand its Islamic banking sector
- 15:31 Interview with Husain Lawai.
- 15:10 Interview With Mehmood Arshad Chairman Pak Qatar Business Council,FPCCI.Seg 01
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 4:15 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART E
- 5:38 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART F
- 5:05 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART G
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 2 FINANCE AND FINANCING PART D