Loading the player...
Government Of Canada Improves Labeling Of Halal Food Products
OTTAWA - After extensive industry consultation the Government of Canada has amended the Food and Drug Regulations to provide consumers with more information about how food labelled as halal are made. Halal claims on food labels, packaging or advertising material must now include the name of the certifying body. This will provide consumers with assurances that the food meets a certifying body's standard and allow them to obtain specific information about the standards the food has met. This change will also provide consistency for industry and help prevent mislabelling practices and claims regarding halal food products. This change does not affect food safety. Halal products sold in Canada are still required to meet Canada's stringent food safety standards. These requirements will apply to both domestic and imported products.
- 6:39 UAE banks prove resilience again with bumper profits
- 1:23 Saudi Al Ma’athar REIT secures $106.6mln shariah-compliant facility
- 1:51 GFH posts $49mln first half net profit
- 4:55 Uzbekistan is an Emerging Market for Islamic Finance
- 1:31 ENBD REIT buys back shares on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:13 UAE’s four largest banks post H1 profit above $5bln
- 1:31 CANADA-HALAL FOOD FESTIVAL
- 2:54 The event My Karachi exhibits halal way of clothing and halal food products.
- 2:22 Malaysia government keen to reduce food waste, but councils are accused of inaction
- 3:48 Meet Salem Mashriqi of Hamza & Madina Halal Food on the corner of Hillside Avenue and Little Neck Parkway in Glen Oaks, NY. A 2013 Vendy Award Finalist.Thanks for watching food. curated.!
- 2:23 Smart logo to ensure authenticity of halal food in Dubai
- 3:31 Brunei welcomes Foreign Direct Investment in Halal food industry
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H