Loading the player...
Government Of Canada Improves Labeling Of Halal Food Products
OTTAWA - After extensive industry consultation the Government of Canada has amended the Food and Drug Regulations to provide consumers with more information about how food labelled as halal are made. Halal claims on food labels, packaging or advertising material must now include the name of the certifying body. This will provide consumers with assurances that the food meets a certifying body's standard and allow them to obtain specific information about the standards the food has met. This change will also provide consistency for industry and help prevent mislabelling practices and claims regarding halal food products. This change does not affect food safety. Halal products sold in Canada are still required to meet Canada's stringent food safety standards. These requirements will apply to both domestic and imported products.
- 1:31 Saudi developer Dar Al Arkan sells $600mln in Islamic
- 1:27 Reissuance consisted of $200 million with 3-week tenor and $300 million with 3-month tenor at a profit rate of 2% each
- 3:40 Speaking at the Shura 8th Sharia Audit Conference
- 1:33 Dar Al Arkan has hired a group of arrangers for the deal including AlKhair Capital
- 1:31 Aldar has mandated a group of banks including Dubai Islamic Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, HSBC and Standard Chartered to lead the potential deal
- 3:36 PTI govt decides to promote Islamic banking in Pakistan
- 1:31 CANADA-HALAL FOOD FESTIVAL
- 2:54 The event My Karachi exhibits halal way of clothing and halal food products.
- 2:22 Malaysia government keen to reduce food waste, but councils are accused of inaction
- 3:48 Meet Salem Mashriqi of Hamza & Madina Halal Food on the corner of Hillside Avenue and Little Neck Parkway in Glen Oaks, NY. A 2013 Vendy Award Finalist.Thanks for watching food. curated.!
- 2:22 National system for dealing with halal products launched in Saudi Arabia
- 2:23 Smart logo to ensure authenticity of halal food in Dubai
- 15:31 Interview with Husain Lawai.
- 15:10 Interview With Mehmood Arshad Chairman Pak Qatar Business Council,FPCCI.Seg 01
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 4:15 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART E
- 5:38 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART F
- 5:05 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART G
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 2 FINANCE AND FINANCING PART D