Loading the player...
Enemies are hatching conspiracies against Islam, says Grand Mufti
“Khawarij (those who withdrew from the mainstream Islam) are still among the sects of Muslims,” the Grand Mufti stated during annual Hajj sermon. He said those who spread anarchy in a society are ‘khawarij’.
He said deviation from Islamic teachings is also one of the reasons for the problems faced by us and the media of Muslim countries should play its role for raising the flag of Islam in the world Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh said that killing an innocent person is the biggest cruelty as it has been described in Islam that "killing an innocent person is equal to killing all the humanity."
Leaders of the Muslim countries should work together for unity and progress of Muslim Ummah. It is era of conspiracies, he added. The Grand Mufti said that Islam is easiest of religions, religion of humanity, based on truth and justice. It contains principles for entire life.
He said the Holy Quran has declared Muslims the best of all Ummahs because it preaches nobility and stops from wrongdoings.
Sheikh Abdul Aziz appealed to the religious scholars to promote the true teachings of Islam and invite the people towards the path shown by Quran and Sunnah. He urged Muslims to spread love and humanity.
- 2:36 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank said to mull merger option
- 4:54 Morocco finally sets the stage for takaful industry
- 3:34 Bank of the Philippines urged to lobby for Islamic banking bill
- 8:02 Slow sustainability integration a threat to Islamic Finance
- 3:56 Al Salam Bank to introduce Islamic banking practices in Seychelles
- 6:45 Malaysia a global leader in Islamic banking
- 2:08 UAE national Khalid Ahmed Al Marzooqi wins grand cash prize
- 6:33 British expert says AIFC ready to provide Islamic finance-related arbitration in Astana
- 2:13 Sukuk issuance to stabilise in 2019, says Fitch
- 2:37 SECP launches awareness drive about modaraba
- 3:20 Noor Financial Sells Shares Worth Rs 2.61 Billion of Meezan Bank
- 2:47 Islamic Windows of Coris Bank International pave the way to achieve SDG goal by ensuring financial inclusion and shared prosperity
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H