Loading the player...
Farmers work together to beat drought
Farming in Rwanda is undergoing an overhaul to combat the effects of climate change. Currently up to 40 percent of harvests are lost due to erratic weather - and as Katie Gregory reports - if these losses are allowed to go on, it could end up costing the industry up to 300 million dollars a year.
- 2:03 PPAF awarded for services towards financial inclusion
- 3:28 Alliance Islamic Bank launches social crowdfunding platform
- 3:34 Only 1.6 pct of green bonds issued in Q1 2019 were Shariah-compliant sukuk – Moody’s
- 3:06 Fintech to help Qatar become Islamic finance hub QFC
- 1:56 UAE bank awards Dh1 million to Indian expat after maintaining account for six years
- 2:46 5th International Islamic Finance Executive Program Concludes in Jeddah
- 3:08 Amazon, Microsoft beat low expectations
- 1:34 Islamic banking financing growth to beat conventional loans
- 2:49 Congolese farmers tap into lucrative business of cheese making.
- 3:59 Ethiopia pushes farmers to invest and make profits in honey business.
- 2:00 Pineapple farmers in eastern India suffer losses on account of low rainfall.
- 2:58 Work on Qatar Railway project on track
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H