Loading the player...
Islamic finance body International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation re-issues $860 million sukuk.
Malaysia-based International Islamic Liquidity Management Corp (IILM) has reissued $860 million worth of three-month Islamic bonds, or sukuk, the organisation said.
The auction drew 11 bids worth $1.065 billion, with the sukuk priced at a profit rate of 0.553 percent, according to a filing on the website of Malaysia's central bank.
The IILM last went to the market in November when it increased its outstanding sukuk programme, rated A-1 by Standard and Poor's, to $1.85 billion from $1.65 billion.
IILM sukuk are designed to meet a shortage of highly liquid, investment-grade financial instruments which Islamic banks can trade to manage their short-term funding needs.
Shareholders of the IILM are the central banks of Indonesia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Qatar, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates, as well as the Jeddah-based Islamic Development Bank.
-(Reporting by Bernardo Vizcaino
- 2:03 PPAF awarded for services towards financial inclusion
- 3:28 Alliance Islamic Bank launches social crowdfunding platform
- 3:34 Only 1.6 pct of green bonds issued in Q1 2019 were Shariah-compliant sukuk – Moody’s
- 3:06 Fintech to help Qatar become Islamic finance hub QFC
- 1:56 UAE bank awards Dh1 million to Indian expat after maintaining account for six years
- 2:46 5th International Islamic Finance Executive Program Concludes in Jeddah
- 3:31 Islamic finance body International Islamic Liquidity Management auctions first four month sukuk
- 1:40 Islamic finance body International Islamic Liquidity Management auctions first four month sukuk
- 1:27 International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation Increases Sukuk Issuance to $3bln
- 1:22 The International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signs $450 million export financing agreement with Burkina Faso
- 1:18 International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation's supports Coris Bank
- 5:40 New strategies introduced to meet Islamic liquidity management challenges
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H