Loading the player...
Tawreeq launches Shari'ah Compliant Supply Chain Finance Platform
Supply chain finance is a well-developed concept in mature markets and has been successful in providing the support required by SMEs to grow. Tawreeq takes an innovative approach to the concept, addressing the region’s credit gaps through Shari'ah-compliant factoring, reverse-factoring and ethical management of the entire cycle of supply chain finance.
SMEs make up as much as 90 per cent of the businesses in the region and employ the vast majority of workers. But they face massive challenges in managing their cash flow and getting the working capital they need.
Tawreeq tackles those challenges through cash-flow tools known as factoring and reverse factoring. Factoring is a short-term cash-flow solution in which a business sells its accounts receivable for a nominal fee while reverse-factoring entails the extension of payment terms of buying corporates to match it with their receivables.
Tawreeq has worked closely with Amanie Advisors- , the global Islamic finance advisors, to ensure Shari'ah compliance and certification of its products and processes. Tawreeq’s operating units are also licensed and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), Luxembourg and the Department of Economic Development of Dubai.
- 2:12 Bank nizwa contributes in financing iconic mall of muscat
- 3:23 Conventional bond, sukuk listings hit $77.47bln on Nasdaq Dubai
- 2:44 Sharjah Islamic Bank's net profit rises by 6% in Q1 2019
- 2:40 iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank
- 2:22 Emirates Islamic Bank's net profit surges 97% to Dh411 million
- 4:36 Suriname, Guyana seek Islamic funding for development
- 2:24 FNB launches Islamic finance facility as demand for Shari’ah compliant import finance grows
- 1:22 Saudia to acquire 50 new Airbus aircraft through Shari'ah-compliant finance
- 1:16 Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan is easing Sukuk rules as part of a measure to facilitate Islamic finance to develop the Shari'a compliant market.
- 1:47 Bursa Malaysia launches world's first Islamic securities exchange platform
- 1:41 Malaysia's Bank Islam launches first Shariah-compliant business credit card
- 3:11 UK's NCWA to invest in Islamic finance platform
- 4:03 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT A
- 3:09 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT B
- 3:07 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT C
- 3:29 UNIT 3 RIBA, INTEREST AND PROFIT D
- 19:37 Economic System Of Islam Part 01
- 26:27 The foundation of Islamic Economics Part 02
- 37:10 Finance and Financing Part 04
- 13:49 Basic Principles of Islamic Economics Part 03
- 2:44 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART I
- 4:21 UNIT 1 ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ISLAM PART H