Loading the player...
UNIT 2 FINANCE AND FINANCING PART G
- 1:01 Emirates NBD arranges Air Lease Corporation’s $600mln inaugural sukuk
- 1:15 Despite Growth, Islamic Finance in Morocco Still Faces Big Challenges
- 1:06 A delegation from the Islamic Development Bank Institute (IsDBI) completed a scoping mission to Kuwait's Capital Markets Authority (CMA) on March 7-8, 2023,
- 1:17 Sheikh Bandar Mohammed Saoud Al-Thani, the governor of the Qatar Central Bank (QCB).
- 1:14 The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has released the draft Shariah Governance Regulations, 2023.
- 1:13 Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim recently released a revised budget for 2023
- 1:09 The South African government reinforces that it will issue the country's second national Sukuk as part of its financial plan for the coming two years
- 1:07 The Indonesian Ministry of Finance has reported that the nation has successfully auctioned off an Islamic bond
- 0:54 ADIB Securities reports over $6bln worth of trades for 9 months 2022
- 0:50 Khaleeji Commercial Bank appoints new head of retail banking