Loading the player...
Saudi Real Estate Co and Alinma Investment buy 1.8 bln riyals of land
The company did not name the seller of the land, which spanned 4.5 million square metres.
The investment will be financed through a real estate fund to be managed by Alinma Investment after licencing and regulatory approval has been given by the Saudi Arabian Capital Market Authority.
The land will be used for property projects, it said.
- 0:54 Saudi Investment Bank closes 500 million riyals sukuk
- 1:43 PIF’s Saudi Real Estate Refinance Company issues $1.07bln sukuk
- 1:33 Saudi Real Estate Refinance Co to obtain sovereign guarantees on sukuk
- 2:08 Saudi Real Estate Refinance Co sets up $2.9bln sukuk programme
- 0:56 Saudi housing ministry says to issue Sukuk for real estate fund
- 3:15 Saudi Real Estate Refinance Co plans up to $1.07bln sukuk sale this year -CEO
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023