Loading the player...
Saudi housing ministry says to issue Sukuk for real estate fund
"The sukuk programme is specialised for the real estate development fund," Majed al-Hogail said at a press conference.
The fund is the largest financer for the Saudi real estate sector and has a portfolio of around 190 billion Saudi riyals ($50.67 billion), the minister said.
"We believe we can get cash flow from issuing sukuk for these loans and getting money to deal with the fund's waiting list in the fastest time possible," he said
- 1:43 PIF’s Saudi Real Estate Refinance Company issues $1.07bln sukuk
- 1:33 Saudi Real Estate Refinance Co to obtain sovereign guarantees on sukuk
- 2:08 Saudi Real Estate Refinance Co sets up $2.9bln sukuk programme
- 3:15 Saudi Real Estate Refinance Co plans up to $1.07bln sukuk sale this year -CEO
- 0:37 Saudi Real Estate Co and Alinma Investment buy 1.8 bln riyals of land
- 1:19 Dar Al-Arkan Real-Estate Development Company announces repayment of Islamic Sukuk (2018 series 1 mtn) due 24th of May 2018
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023