Loading the player...
Saudi Investment Bank closes 500 million riyals sukuk
The subordinated Islamic bond, or sukuk, was sold privately, it added.
The debt transaction will boost the Riyadh-headquartered bank's capital base and its capital adequacy ratio, in addition to diversifying the Saudi bank's funding sources and its maturity profile, the bank said.
Alistithmar for Financial Securities and Brokerage Company and J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Company were the joint lead managers, it added.
- 0:37 Saudi Real Estate Co and Alinma Investment buy 1.8 bln riyals of land
- 0:56 Saudi Arabia raises 5.755 bln riyals in local sukuk –statement
- 2:33 Saudi Arabian developer Jabal Omar to raise 4 billion riyals via sukuk –sources
- 0:36 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 1:04 Qatar Islamic Bank raises 2 billion riyals with Tier 1 sukuk
- 3:17 Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and Abu Dhabi Global Market partner to support investment
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023