Loading the player...
Saudi FIPCO renews $8.17mln credit facility agreement
- 1:39 Saudi Al Moammar renews $30mln funding agreement with ANB
- 2:05 Saudi banks provide $453mln credit facility to Sipchem affiliate
- 1:19 National Commercial Bank renews insurance agreement with Al Ahli Takaful
- 1:05 Credit will used to finance projects and multi-bonding facility
- 0:49 EXIM Bank signs credit line agreement with Iraqi Islamic Bank for Investment and Development
- 1:22 Saudi Alahli Takaful renews $15mln insurance contract
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023