Loading the player...
Islamic banking network crosses 4000 mark
- 2:58 Islamic banking for all by bank Nizwa with IBRI branch joining the bank's network
- 0:05 The size of the global Islamic finance industry cross $3.0 trillion mark this year.
- 2:22 Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre expands network of partners in Indonesia
- 1:47 World’s first Halal Angels Network aims to tap $5trn
- 0:57 Work starts on first Halal international accreditation network
- 4:16 Vodafone Egypt to spend $1.25 billion on network upgrade
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023