Loading the player...
ADIB Securities reports over $6bln worth of trades for 9 months 2022
The Abu Dhabi-based brokerage reported a 149% increase in its Digital Trading platform utilisation compared to the same period last year.
The growth was largely driven by a strong increase in the number of transactions routed through the company's digital channels from 68% to 73% over the same period.
Dr. Amer Al Ameri, Chairman of the Board at ADIB Securities, said, "Our rapid expansion has planted us firmly at the top of the list amongst our competitors.
- 1:03 Egypt: FABMISR reports $145mln net profit in 2022
- 3:20 BankDhofar reports net profit for 2019
- 1:26 Faisal Islamic Bank reports profits in H1
- 1:40 Sharjah Islamic Bank reports 9% profit rise Q3
- 2:13 Asia Week Ahead Earnings reports for Asian tech giants
- 2:16 2019 Islamic Banking Index reports highest penetration levels in 5 years
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023