The Indonesian Ministry of Finance has reported that the nation has successfully auctioned off an Islamic bond
span style="line-height: 115%;">According to the Indonesian finance ministry, the auction of an Islamic bond brought in revenue of 790.5 million dollars
span style="line-height: 115%;">Indonesia was able to successfully raise 12 trillion rupiah ($790.51 million) despite having an estimated target of 14 trillion rupiah. The Indonesian finance ministry reported on Tuesday that their inbound bids were 30.45 trillion rupiah, but they were only successful in raising around 12 trillion rupiyah.
span style="line-height: 115%;">For more details: keep watching Islamic finance TV , this is me adeeba khan signing ,off good byeo:p>
- 1:39 Indonesian Islamic council issues fatwa on forest fires
- 3:14 QNB reported $3.95bln net profit in 2019
- 4:28 Islamic finance to maintain "original binding principles" to play its role successfully
- 1:60 U.S. President Barack Obama's begins a four-nation tour of Asia on Wednesday.
- 2:04 KIB successfully closes a $250mln syndicated Murabaha financing facility
- 0:05 Bahrain's Oil & Gas Holding Company has announced that it has successfully priced $750 million international trust certificates.
- 0:05 Bank Aljazira intends to offer domestic the SAR-denominated Tier 1 Sukuk issuance programme
- 0:05 Islamic banking in Egyptian market increases to $17.60bln in March 2023
- 1:03 According to a recent report by the association, Islamic banking accounts for about 5% of the size of the Egyptian banking sector as a whole..mp4
- 0:54 Bank Aljazira plans to issue SAR-denominated Sukuk programme.mp4
- 0:51 Ishaq Dar underscores role of Islamic finance in addressing poverty concerns.mp4
- 0:52 Saudi: Zahrat Al Waha extends $16mln facility deal with Alinma Bank
- 0:05 United Electronics, known as eXtra, has appointed HSBC to arrange the public share sale
- 0:05 Finance Minister of Pakistan Says Islamic finance is one of the most rapidly growing sectors of global financial system
- 0:05 Total Islamic bank investments reached AED109.5 bn by the end of February 2
- 0:05 Cross-border corporate sukuk is set to increase from 2022 lows, says Moody's