Loading the player...
Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim recently released a revised budget for 2023
Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim recently released a revised budget for 2023 that includes new objectives to strengthen the Islamic finance system through an increased focus on growth, increased participation, and equitable wealth distribution.
The prime minister said that Malaysia's islamic finance sector has not reached its full potential yet, despite the country's standing as the largest sukuk issuer in the world and the top global Islamic financial hub.
- 1:14 The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has released the draft Shariah Governance Regulations, 2023.
- 1:41 UAE cabinet approves slightly smaller federal budget for budget
- 1:14 Polish Prime Minister wins confidence vote despite tapes scandal.
- 2:28 Islamic Finance is for all of Mankind, Irrespective of Religion - Turkish Deputy Prime Minister
- 2:13 China protests Japanese prime minister's ritual offering to controversial shrine
- 4:37 The IFSB issues revised compilation guide on prudential and structural Islamic financial indicators, 2019
- 0:05 Bank Aljazira intends to offer domestic the SAR-denominated Tier 1 Sukuk issuance programme
- 0:05 Islamic banking in Egyptian market increases to $17.60bln in March 2023
- 1:03 According to a recent report by the association, Islamic banking accounts for about 5% of the size of the Egyptian banking sector as a whole..mp4
- 0:54 Bank Aljazira plans to issue SAR-denominated Sukuk programme.mp4
- 0:51 Ishaq Dar underscores role of Islamic finance in addressing poverty concerns.mp4
- 0:52 Saudi: Zahrat Al Waha extends $16mln facility deal with Alinma Bank
- 0:05 United Electronics, known as eXtra, has appointed HSBC to arrange the public share sale
- 0:05 Finance Minister of Pakistan Says Islamic finance is one of the most rapidly growing sectors of global financial system
- 0:05 Total Islamic bank investments reached AED109.5 bn by the end of February 2
- 0:05 Cross-border corporate sukuk is set to increase from 2022 lows, says Moody's