Loading the player...
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has released the draft Shariah Governance Regulations, 2023.
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has released the draft Shariah Governance Regulations, 2023. The proposed regulations include the development of an Islamic index at the stock exchange and the establishment of the concept of shariah supervisory boards, as Pakistan prepares for a fully Islamic financial system. The new index will be the third Islamic index in a country where there are already two Islamic indices titled KMI 30 index.
- 1:16 Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan is easing Sukuk rules as part of a measure to facilitate Islamic finance to develop the Shari'a compliant market.
- 1:13 Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim recently released a revised budget for 2023
- 1:39 SC Releases Updated List of Shariah-compliant Securities by Shariah Advisory Council
- 2:20 Aldar Investments $500mln Sukuk listed on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
- 1:47 Bursa Malaysia launches world's first Islamic securities exchange platform
- 0:05 Saudi's CMA cancels its share in sukuk and bonds trading commission
- 0:05 Bank Aljazira intends to offer domestic the SAR-denominated Tier 1 Sukuk issuance programme
- 0:05 Islamic banking in Egyptian market increases to $17.60bln in March 2023
- 1:03 According to a recent report by the association, Islamic banking accounts for about 5% of the size of the Egyptian banking sector as a whole..mp4
- 0:54 Bank Aljazira plans to issue SAR-denominated Sukuk programme.mp4
- 0:51 Ishaq Dar underscores role of Islamic finance in addressing poverty concerns.mp4
- 0:52 Saudi: Zahrat Al Waha extends $16mln facility deal with Alinma Bank
- 0:05 United Electronics, known as eXtra, has appointed HSBC to arrange the public share sale
- 0:05 Finance Minister of Pakistan Says Islamic finance is one of the most rapidly growing sectors of global financial system
- 0:05 Total Islamic bank investments reached AED109.5 bn by the end of February 2
- 0:05 Cross-border corporate sukuk is set to increase from 2022 lows, says Moody's