Loading the player...
Cross-border corporate sukuk is set to increase from 2022 lows, says Moody's
- 3:18 GCC corporate bond and sukuk issuance up 86% last year - Moody's
- 1:51 KFH first bank in Kuwait to Join RippleNet for cross-border instant payments
- 4:27 China cross-border stock trade plan could be a game changer
- 1:35 Saudi Arabia joins Islamic finance body, could boost cross-border deals
- 1:37 Egypt to issue first corporate sukuk in weeks – FRA official
- 1:28 As sovereign issues grow, pricing and design stymie corporate sukuk
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023