Loading the player...
United Electronics, known as eXtra, has appointed HSBC to arrange the public share sale
- 1:09 Goldman Sachs and HSBC have been appointed to coordinate the deal
- 1:37 Kuveyt Turk raises 300 mln lira via public Sukuk sale
- 4:14 The share of Islamic banking to Omans economy accounted for 13.4% of the total banking share in Oman at the end of June 2019
- 0:42 Bahrain picks four banks to arrange Eurobond
- 2:07 Emirates airline picks banks to arrange possible UK-guaranteed bond
- 1:09 Al Rayan mandates banks to arrange fixed income investor meetings starting
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023