Loading the player...
Bank Aljazira intends to offer domestic the SAR-denominated Tier 1 Sukuk issuance programme
- 0:54 Bank Aljazira plans to issue SAR-denominated Sukuk programme
- 1:34 Meysan A.T Partners advise on Ahli United Bank issuance of Tier 1 Sukuk
- 1:17 Oman hires local banks for domestic sukuk programme
- 1:30 Saudi finance ministry says domestic sukuk programme established
- 1:06 Ministry of Finance closes May 2020 domestic sukuk issuance
- 2:43 Emirates Islamic, Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme to offer UAE nationals home finance solutions
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023