Loading the player...
Islamic banking in Egyptian market increases to $17.60bln in March 2023
- 1:06 A delegation from the Islamic Development Bank Institute (IsDBI) completed a scoping mission to Kuwait's Capital Markets Authority (CMA) on March 7-8, 2023,
- 1:03 According to a recent report by the association, Islamic banking accounts for about 5% of the size of the Egyptian banking sector as a whole.
- 0:05 In terms of market share, Islamic banking assets now make up 16.4 per cent of total banking sector assets
- 2:08 5th Doha Islamic Finance Conference to be held on March 19
- 1:43 Islamic Development Bank increases sukuk programme to $25 bln
- 3:19 Thousands march in Beirut as Lebanese parliament discusses salary bill
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023