Loading the player...
ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023
ABU DHABI - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank has been recognised with three prestigious awards at the Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023 for its outstanding contributions to the finance sector.
The three categories of the awards include the Global Sovereign Sukuk Deal of the Year, Islamic Syndication of the Year, and Real Estate Finance Deal of the Year.
ADIB received the Islamic Syndication of the Year award for its exceptional involvement. This milestone highlights ADIB's leadership in structuring innovative and sustainable financial solutions.
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) has been recognised with three prestigious awards at the Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023.
- 2:34 ICD Wins Multiple Awards Over Sukuk, Murabaha Deals.
- 2:27 FNB Islamic Banking wins two international awards
- 1:22 Emirates Islamic wins global awards for ‘Best Islamic Bank in UAE
- 3:39 Green bonds, project finance on focus as Dubai drives Middle East's green economy
- 2:09 ADIB concludes partnership with Porsche Services Middle East & Africa to provide branded financial services to Volkswagen Group brands in UAE
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023