Loading the player...
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 2:07 ADFG and Bahrain's GFH to launch Islamic bank in Abu Dhabi
- 1:53 First Abu Dhabi Bank, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank deny merger talks
- 2:13 Al Baraka Banking Group and the Bank of London & The Middle East (BLME) sign a Memorandum of Understanding to enhance their collaborations and product offerings.
- 0:05 The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) announced the transaction structure related to the issuance of Ijara Sukuk
- 1:21 CEIF IM Sciences conducts Islamic Banking, Finance Summer School and product expo
- 1:14 Qatar to launch energy-focused Islamic bank with $10 billion capital
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023